ben machetes his way through life

ben lindell finds his way through the jungle on his journey to the fountain of youth.


Website Fun

Everyone, meaning the few people that view this page, should check out my latest round of web creations.

1. The Portrait of Mary About Section - This has a new bio as well as it has bios for each member which is new.
2. The Portrait of Mary Media Section - This is now all dynamic and also has photos. I spent a lot of time on this one, especially making the photo gallery work.
3. The Portrait of Mary MySpace Page - Got control of this from my drummer today and gave it an overhaul.

As you can see all of my attention has been towards my band Portrait of Mary, it's mainly because we are almost back to school and we're getting ready to start playing shows all the time and need a good web presence. Any comments on these sites will be more than helpfull.

We also applied to the Star Tomorrow Show, but after seeing a friend of mine who got accepted's contract, I'm not so sure if we'd even want to do it.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Website Fun”

Post a Comment